Do Any of The Following Resonate With You?
- Unsure if you'll ever really recover
- Struggling with feeling connected to others
- Feeling on edge or anxious
- Having a sense of shame for who you are or what you've been through
- A strong desire to make things better but not sure how
If so, Therapy Can Help.
If you are struggling with life after a traumatic event and have a strong desire to feel better, you may be a good candidate for EMDR and sensorimotor psychotherapy to help you move from coping to healing.
After our work my clients typically feel freed from the burden of shame & anxiety - the difficult memories no longer hold the same charge as before. You can expect to feel lighter, more connected to yourself & others, and move forward with your life with a renewed sense of purpose and well-being.
Hello, I'm Rachel Stanton
I am a trans & queer-affirmative therapist who helps people in Boston who have experienced sexual assault, sexual abuse, and other forms of trauma.
If you are suffering after getting hurt like this, I would love to be a part of your healing journey.